In-Person Services Return (Need to Know)
At Solid Rock Church, all of our services follow the health department suggestions or mandates. We take the safety and health of our people very seriously, as well as the health of our community.
We have thoroughly cleaned, disinfected and inspected the entire facility. We will also be wiping down any surfaces that will be touched throughout the service. Hand sanitizer will be readily available to you and our leaders.
We are so excited to worship God as a church family again - together -in person.
As thrilled as we are to see you, protective measures are a priority to us and will be in place.
As much as possible, we desire to respect and protect each person. Our heart is for you to be able to give your total attention to worship and hearing the word of the Lord - without worry.
Before returning, here are a few questions to consider before deciding to join us for our in person Worship Experience.
- Have you had a fever in the last three days?
- Have you had ANY symptoms of the COVID-19 virus?
- Have you been in the presence of another person who has been diagnosed with the virus?
If you answer yes to ANY of the above questions, we respectfully ask you to worship with us ONLINE for your safety and the safety of everyone else.
All of our services will continue to be streamed at www.SolidRockTV.com, Facebook and YouTube.
What to expect when you arrive during this time of social distancing.
Parking Lot: When you arrive . . .
- Our Parking Team will direct you to your parking spot.
- All parkers WILL be wearing masks. (Trust me, you will be able to see them smile with their eyes)
- No one from our Parking team will not approach you. They will just wave at you and direct you to the entrance.
Greeters (At Each Door)
- Our Greeters will open the entrance doors to the foyer for everyone.
- Entrance Doors to Sanctuary will be propped open upon your entry.
- Any Leader who will interact with you or anyone else directly, will be wearing a mask (Service Leaders and Childcare Leaders)
- Our Leaders will not be handing out bulletins or paper of any kind.
- Of course, any questions you may have can be answered at the lobby desk.
- Social distancing will be in effect with seating.
- All person who live in the same house can sit together like normal.
- Each family/individual will need to sit at least 6 feet away from the next group/individual.
- We will utilize "every other row of pews" for seating as well.
- You are encouraged to worship where you are seated.
- We will not worship collectively at the altar (stage/steps) as we normally do. (This will be back soon - as we are released to do so).
- You are more than welcome to wear masks or any protection that makes you feel comfortable for the entirety of the service.
Tithes and Offerings (Giving)
- Our ushers will not collect tithes by passing the container.
- The offering buckets will be placed on the stage and you will have an opportunity to walk up and place your giving in the buckets yourself.
- As always, you can tithe online www.solidrockGIVE.com or text any amount to 84321 while you are seated.
Nursery and Children's Classes
- Children's Classes will not be provided at this time.
- We LOVE babies and kids.
- Our Teachers are actively working and preparing for the return of our children's ministries in the next few weeks.
- Until then, we encourage you to worship with your family together in the sanctuary.
The past 8 weeks of quarantine have been a time to build our faith, build our sense of community and build our appreciation for the blessing of gathering together. Now that it is here. Let's remember to think of others before ourselves.
This is the beginning of something great. We have come to the Kingdom for such a time as this!
Once again, if you do not feel comfortable returning yet - that is perfectly fine. We completely understand. We are excited to know you can worship with us in our ONLINE CAMPUS and can't wait to see you in person, once you feel ready to come!
Pastor Larry Ragland
Solid Rock Church